Sunday, July 13, 2008

Leaving it all Behind.

I've realized something. After we came back from our Lightforce trip to Ridgecrest North Carolina I realized I like being away. With this divorce I'm suffering through I have come to an agreement with myself and I accept it. When I get the chance to leave and get away from my problems I take advantage of it. So leaving for High School Camp is something I'm ready for. I don't like the fact that I'm leaving my parents just the fact that I'm leaving my problems. No one said this divorce was going to be easy but the feeling of leaving it all behind isn't hard to grasp. To me its a good feeling but bad at the same time. God is helping me become a better woman of God and through my struggles I still give him the glory. I know everything is happening for a reason. He has a plan for my life and I know I am blessed. Knowing that I've managed to come this far is a gift from God. In the end I will come out strong and I'm not giving up.I thank him for all He's doing in my life. I'm learning to count my blessings and not my problems. So here I am. I have my things packed and my heart set on leaving it all BEHIND!!