Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just Me,Colleen & a Twenty Dollar Bill!

Photobucket

When you put twenty dollars in the hands of Colleen and I....things happen.Today started off great. I had volleyball this morning at Gulf Coast and around 10 o'clock Colleen picked me up. We went to the Gas Station. Got a Red Bull [sugar-free] and went back to Colleens. Well later on we when to A&C Moore craft store to make our Lake Placid High School Camp shirts. After that we went to Panera Bread and ordered our lunch. The total was $17.58.Colleen looked in her purse and what do you think was missing?? OUR TWENTY DOLLAR BILL!! Colleen ran to the car and dumped her purse while i ran across the shopping center to A&C Moore to see if we dropped it. I left....no cash. BUM BUM BUM. Its up to Colleen. Yes she has it! turns out it was stuck between the car seat and the cup holder area. We went back to Panera and enjoyed our lunch. I got the Chicken Chipotle and Colleen got the Chicken Caesar Salad Sandwich.Yummy in our tummies. So moral of the story kids don't put a twenty dollar bill in the hands of Colleen and Christina. 

No comments: